Two Days Group Tours to Chernobyl and Pripyat:
- Get extended time at the zone, visit more places and get into buildings
- No big buses: up to 20 persons
- We choose the guides
- If we don’t have a group on your chosen date, we add to selected partners
- We run almost everyday, but book 6+ days in advance to guarantee lower price
- Departing point from convenient spots in the city, just near metro stations
- Food it’s included: 2 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- All tours are english speaking
The price depends on how much in advance you book. Do it in advance and avoid €50 surcharge.
Note that due to covid-19 we have much less groups and the chosen dates might not have enough persons to form a group.
Please read our FAQ (terms of service): https://www.sovietwonders.com/faq
All excursion into Pripyat are safe when with knowledgeable guides.
If you are booking in advance with friends, check the Private Day Tour options, it can give a better tailored experience for you all
|DEPARTURE||Kiev – Meeting Point 07:30/07:45AM|
|RETURN||Kiev – Meeting Point 06:00PM (+1 day)|
|DURATION||Full 2 Days|
|WEAR||Long pants, long sleeve, covered shoes (no sandals).|
|PRICING||Normal Price: €245
Last minute Bookings (Next day tour): €300*
* Should be booked a day before, until 4PM
** Due to recent changes at the zone regulation, visiting buildings inside Pirpyat and a few areas became forbid and if it happens, consider it as a bonus as it risks guidance permits.
The tour might visit self settlers, but specially you get a deeper view of the city and more details about the zone. It’s perfect for those interested in photography.
- Departure will be from Kyiv city center.
- In case you can’t find, please call our number or the one designated at the meeting point e-mail information.
- Don’t be late, it disturbs other persons trip.
- Remember to take your passport and be with the proper dress-code.
- On the way to Chernobyl you will stop at a gas station
- The 1st allowed time to cross Chernobyl check-point is 10:30AM